Innovation meets Impact. Money meets Mission. Capital meets Community.
What is CapNexus?
Developed by Partners for the Common Good, CapNexus is a searchable online database that matches money and partners to community development finance opportunities. CapNexus enables mission driven capital to get to the borrowers and places that need it -- when they need it.
How Does CapNexus Work?
CapNexus works by connecting community development lenders and other mission-focused capital sources with each other on deal-specific transactions, as laid out in the CapNexus Loan Profile. The CapNexus Loan Profile requires registered originators to post detailed information on quality deals they have available. Registered buyers can browse loan profiles or search by pricing, geography, asset type, and other factors to find loans that match their portfolio needs. CapNexus’ listing and matching service allows loan originators, interested buyers, and financing partners to meet efficiently.
CapNexus Key Features:
- Economic and demographic data on each transaction based on the loan's primary address. Indicators include unemployment, income, Community Reinvestment Act and CDFI Fund eligibility, and more.
- Robust search capabilities allow users to search for transactions by a variety of characteristics including pricing, loan size, geography, asset type, and more.
- Secure document library for each loan profile that allows originators to share due diligence and other transaction documents with restricted users.
- Custom e-mail alerts notify buyers of loans that match their pre-specified preferences.
- CapNexus' CD Rate Finder is a fast and easy way to get rates for certificate of deposits at CDFI banks and credit unions.
To learn more, visit the CapNexus website at www.capnexus.org.